Wishes and Blessings will keep the user information collected through its website (www.wishesandblessings.net) strictly confidential. It will not be shared with any external agencies or individuals.
While forwarding a donation, Wishes and Blessings will request information from the visitor on our donation form. A visitor must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail, and mailing address) and payment information (such as card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and for sending receipt of the donation. If we have trouble processing a donation, the information is used by us to contact the visitor. Financial and credit card information are never released.
Wishes and Blessings is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any other web site to which we link.
Notification of Changes
Refund Policy Wishes and Blessings encourages responsible giving. We acknowledge the use of credit and debit cards as a donation tool, however, we do not encourage you to incur ongoing debt to provide a gift of giving.
a) Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation can be made. The donation will be used for the cause as chosen by the donor.
b) Foundation will provide receipts in a timely fashion according to the policies of the foundation.
c) The foundation does consider refund in the event where a duplicate transaction occurs due to an error in the software or the processing.
d) If you have questions regarding your gift, or need to discuss your donations, please contact email@example.com
With respect to Personal Information (or any items listed therein):
(1) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(2) shall not be fraudulent;
(3) shall not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
(4) shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti discrimination or false advertising);
(5) shall not be defamatory, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
(6) shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(7) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs (Internet Service Providers) or other suppliers.
(1) the user’s breach of the terms of this Agreement,
(2) the user’s unauthorized or unlawful use of the site, and
(3) the unauthorized or unlawful use of the site by any other person using the user’s identity.
Arbitration Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement or our services shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules applicable to New Delhi. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted at New Delhi, NCT of Delhi, India and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.